#52 Monday Morning Coffee Post

She dreamed me into being and sang me into existence, this Earth, at least in the form I know myself today. And now that destiny calls me from both the center of her heart and from beyond existence itself, a need to tend to that seed within myself arises and it is not a seed seperat from the seed of the world which this Earth holds in her heart. How to water carefully, not to little not to much. How to let the sun shine on it and the stars cool it at night. How to watch it carefully and full of love so that it may spring into what it needs to become. 

Have you ever been touched by destiny? Just this little change of a particular gentle gust of the wind chasing the direction of your steps; turning your strife around. Little or smaller than small but in tune to the greater whole? 

I believe all have this mark of destiny to some degree or another- are you listening to hear the song that wants to sing you? Are you resisting? And if so why? 

From the other side of this call, I can only say that it is in the resisting the suffering lies, it is here that the extended suffering is taking place. Yet a seed has its own knowledge inherent within it and it will not sprout until the conditions are right; it would be useless and almost certainly mean the loss of its life. The balance is one of patience and to take the leap when the conditions are right; not too soon, not too late! 

Are you arriving at your own harvest and will you reap the yield or let it rot back into the soil from which it came?

Comments

Popular Posts