#45 Monday Morning Coffee Post

If I could somehow tell you, really tell you, as in making you not just believe me but know through me; how alive the poppy dancing in the wind is. It has its own wishes for a good life, dreams of who comes when it opens its petals. Now you think I am speaking metaphorically or trying to go the poet way. But I am not. I wish I could share the breath that breathes life into everything. Making everything have its own wish, dream, intent and death. But I can't. I think in order for you to believe me you would have to have the experience yourself. So start with the wind. Feel it on your skin and in your hair. Notice your breath, exhale and take another. To be honest, I don't know if that is the key at all but it is my best bet to what will take you there. 

Comments

Popular Posts